With extensive knowledge of the global players and a deep understanding of portfolio classes (including non-core, performing, non-performing, secured and unsecured, corporate and consumer loans and receivables), our team of senior professionals knows what it takes to secure real value from loan portfolio sales and purchases.
Our global team services major financial centres and has worked with a wide variety of vendors and investors, including financial institutions, commercial banks, development banks, utility providers, governments, private equity funds, hedge funds, insurers, pension funds and government asset management companies.
From the early preparatory steps of portfolio assessment, strategic options analysis, investor identification/management and managing the dataroom through to the execution of SPAs and financial closing, KPMG firms' professionals provide a wide range of debt sales services, including:
- assessing current portfolio values and market demands through understanding the implicit value of portfolios;
- analyzing the capital, funding and other impacts on the seller;
- identifying investors and selecting assets/tranches;
- aligning sale processes and portfolios to maximize value;
- navigating investor negotiations and optimizing sale terms; and
- overseeing an independent and transparent process.
And by combining our strong market relationships and global network, we help investors align their purchases with their core business assets to achieve competitive pricing to facilitate sustainable value for their business. We deliver a wide range of buy-side services, including:
- deal sourcing;
- due diligence and valuation;
- deal structuring; and
- post-deal services.
In today's global marketplace, both investors and sellers must be able to work together to confidently structure deals across multiple jurisdictions and markets at once. With offices in more than 145 countries, our Portfolio Solutions Group is supported by KPMG's global network of member firms; we are able to provide additional services including corporate finance, transaction services, valuations, tax, accounting and advisory services.