With over 40 distinguished speakers, addressing delegates via keynote presentations, 7 issue-focused plenary roundtable discussions, and 4 parallel sessions, the conference provided a truly extensive overview of the key strategic, financial, environmental and risk related issues that are driving change in today’s power and utilities sector. Among the topics to be addressed:
- strategies for meeting the world`s burgeoning power demand;
- the role of regulation in liberalised energy markets;
- the financial framework needed to decarbonizing the power sector;
- the role of nuclear power in a low-carbon energy policy post-Fukushima; and
- prospects for power-sector financing in Europe.