Launched in 2011 in Paris and successfully repeated in 2012 in Vienna, in 2013 in Berlin and in 2014 in London the KPMG Global Power and Utilities Conference is a premier business-to-business industry event for the power and utilities sector.
With more than 250 delegates from 40 countries in attendance, it brings together executives from across a broad spectrum of the industry worldwide, including power producers, developers, investors, regulators and other key industry stakeholders.
The conference agenda focuses on strategic, financial, environmental and risk related issues that are top of mind for power and utilities executives.
The intensive day-and-a-half program consists of keynote presentations by distinguished leaders, issue-focused plenary roundtable discussions and parallel interactive sessions.
The conference is an outstanding platform for knowledge sharing, business development and international networking.
Topics to be discussed:
- Global supply & environmental challenges (part I) - Power mix of the future
- Global supply & environmental challenges (part II) - Climate change & emission reductions
- Innovation & technology - The emergence of the decentralized energy model
- Rethinking regulation in power & gas
- New trends in energy financing
- Successful business models for renewables
- From consumers to “prosumers” and smart consumers (demand side management)
Note: The conference agenda might be subject to change
In the meanwhile, if you have any queries, please contact the conference organizing team at firstname.lastname@example.org.