KPMG is the global network of professional services firms of KPMG International. Our member firms provide audit, tax, and advisory services through industry-focussed, talented professionals who deliver value for the benefit of their clients and communities. With nearly 174,000 people worldwide, KPMG member firms provide services in 155 countries.
KPMG Eastern Caribbean (with offices in Antigua, Saint Lucia and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) also provide services in Anguilla, Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat and St. Kitts and Nevis and offer our clients seamless sharing of professional skills across the OECS region.
Human resource Manager
There is currently a vacant position for Human Resource Manager to join the KPMG Eastern Caribbean team. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing strategic, professional, administrative implementation and change management support for the Eastern Caribbean offices as communicated by the Partnership and KPMG International.
The successful applicant will, inter alia:
· First Degree in Human Resources/Business Discipline
· A minimum of eight years’ experience in Human Resource function with at least five (5) years at managerial level in delivering HR solutions
· Proven consulting and relationship management skills
· Mobile and willing to travel
· Solutions-driven while maintaining wider perspective
· High degree of personal maturity and professional roundedness
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
For a detailed job description please download PDF here. Should you have an interest in the above vacancy, please submit your application and resume on or before June 30, 2016 addressed to the HR Partner, KPMG Eastern Caribbean with at least two (2) references, one of which must speak to your character, to:
KPMG Eastern Caribbean
The Financial Services Centre
P.O. Box 561 Kingstown
To apply via Email: email@example.com
Only suitable applications will be acknowledged
One firm. One team. Countless opportunities.