Even the most capable business leaders often need additional resources to tackle the intense challenges of financial restructuring and debt refinancing. We help to address the concerns of both borrowers and lenders, delivering real results by drawing on our team’s specialist skills to help you:
- undertake a liquidity analysis and determine the company’s liquidity ratio
- assess the company’s performance, business plan and restructuring options
- gain stakeholder support
- develop an achievable plan of action that builds in contingencies
- implement the restructuring efficiently and effectively
- monitor ongoing performance and identify any variances.
Our integrated team of specialists helps you ask and answer the key questions with confidence as you navigate a corporate restructuring to achieve sustainable strategic, operational and financial change.
- Find strategies to potential shortfalls with a detailed liquidity analysis and assessment of stakeholder priorities to ensure support for a restructuring, refinancing or debt/equity swap.
- Challenge the current strategy, business plan and even management team to assess whether they can turn the business around, so you can identify and implement the changes needed to help maximize your value potential.
- Identify points of leverage and determine a strategy for stakeholder negotiations that allows continued support for business performance and cash flow.
- Develop a range of implementable capital structure options and maintain contingency plans that take stakeholder appetite and motivation into account.
- Make a smooth transition by drafting the necessary term sheets and final agreements, determining whether lock-up arrangements are needed and enhancing value from the execution of any disposals.
- Monitor performance against agreed-upon benchmarks and business plans and address any variances from forecast performance to help maximize value.
Our integrated team of specialists has the capabilities to help unlock value at each stage gate and execute decisions to achieve real results. We help you assess financial performance and liquidity, review your immediate value options and address any potential risks to stability to prevent value erosion and ensure a speedy recovery.