Many CEO’s grapple with identifying the right approach in igniting a strong customercentric culture. Organisations use the root cause of unpleasant customer experiences to symptoms of poor service delivery to create the ultimate experience for their customers.
PDF files require Adobe Reader to view
- Design the organisation’s operations with the customer in mind;
- See the Customer Service department as a business driver and to quantify the value of lost business due to poor service;
- Set up a call centre, buy a Customer Relationship Management system or draw up a service charter;
- Great customer experience should be everyone’s business in the organisation;
- Clearly defined performance measures, rapidly recognising, disseminating and reinforcing best practice; and
- Bridging the gap with customers to demonstrate a genuine commitment.