KPMG hosts Graduate recruitment / University career fairs annually. This event gives an excellent opportunity to the graduating students from all universities across the East African region and the rest of the world to meet KPMG and interact with members of staff at all levels.
The KPMG staff will also give you an opportunity to learn about the great career opportunities that KPMG has to offer. If you are looking for growth, mentoring and an excellent working culture, then KPMG is the place you need to be.
- Age: 21-25
- Second Upper Degree/GPA 3.5 -all specialisations
- Minimum B in KCSE with B- in English & Math
- Professional qualifications are an added advantage
- Community Work - Minimum 15 hours
- No work experience required
We look forward to interacting with you.
Download Graduate Recruitment Brochure