Our client, Kenya Revenue Authority, is the principal revenue collector for the Government of Kenya, whose principal goal is to deliver Kenya to self-sufficiency through effective domestic resource mobilization. In pursuit of this goal, KRA is seeking to recruit a dynamic professional to lead its marketing and communication initiatives, with the primary aim of entrenching a tax payment culture among Kenya’s tax paying publics.
- A first degree in marketing or related field; and
- At least seven (7) years’ senior management experience handling relevant functions in a large and reputable organisation.
- A relevant Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Strong leadership orientation;
- Superior communication skills;
- Strong organiser and team builder;
- Well-honed analytical and research skills;
- Proactive, innovative, business oriented go getter;
- Strong change orientation;
- Demonstrated understanding of “new media” trends; and
- Demonstrated competence in managing media relationships.
If you meet the above requirements, please write in confidence quoting the position title and reference number on the subject of the email or cover letter on or before Friday 26th September 2014. Applications including curriculum vitae, contact email and daytime telephone contacts, current position and remuneration, names and addresses of three referees should be emailed to email@example.com.
A detailed job profile can be accessed through the following link:
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.