Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Finance Director provides strategic leadership in business and financial planning, monitoring, management and reporting to support the attainment of corporate strategic goals and objectives.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A Master’s in Finance, Business Administration or related degree;
- Professional qualifications in CPA (K), ACCA, ACA;
- Health sector knowledge with clear understanding of business dynamics of the industry will be an added advantage;
- Solid financial management orientation;
- Strong corporate planning and budgeting skills;
- Good understanding of ERP and other MIS in multi-functional environment;
- Excellent people management and leadership skills;
- Highly developed problem solving, negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
- Results oriented with proven execution skills;
- Entrepreneurial and innovative approach to business and business solutions; and
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive compensation package.
If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please write in confidence quoting the position title on the subject of the email or cover letter on or before Wednesday 27 July 2016. A detailed job profile can be accessed by clicking the link below:
Applications including your curriculum vitae, a working e-mail address, daytime telephone contacts, qualifications, experience, present position, names and addresses of three referees should be emailed to email@example.com. Applicants will also be required to provide the following:
- A reference letter from their immediate past employer; and
- A character reference from an individual who has known the applicant for at least three (3) years.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.