Traditionally we come up with new ideas, develop them and sell them based on our own expertise, external trend analysis and ideas of consumer needs. Many companies are very efficient in these straight from A to B product development processes. But what if this straight line is not the best line? What if we invited those who actually use our services to take an active part in mapping out their needs and creating new solutions?
An innovation workshop is designed for you to get closer to you business partners or clients. Side-by-side you participate in the workshop and join forces in mapping out the daily challenges and coming up with new ideas for your field. Through creative exercises, prototyping and visual support tools you will have discussions, new insights and innovative new ideas for your field going forward. Most importantly, you will have a greater understanding of your business partners or clients, and you will have created a platform for future collaborations.
- Welcome and check in
- Short introduction: Rules of creativity
- Take off: Exploring the challenges of today
- Creative session: Exploring the solutions of tomorrow
- Tie it down: Focus and development of ideas
- Prototyping: Build the idea and present it
- Reward winner idea and networking
- A different network setting
- Unique insights in your clients daily challenges
- Book of Innovation: collection of all ideas
- Visual summary of the day
- Closer connection with business partners - a day of serious fun