KPMG Fund Services in Cyprus
We offer a wide range of services with the ambition to provide our clients with a ‘one-stop service’ for all investment funds – both UCITS funds and alternative investment funds – as well as asset management entities – CIFs, UCITS Management Companies and AIFMs – in order to facilitate, accelerate and simplify the process of setting up and operating such regulated entities. Our specific services include:
- Assistance in set-up and structuring
- Assistance in establishment and regulatory filing until completion
- Re-domiciliation of investment funds or asset managers
- Fund listing
- External audit and regulatory reporting
- Tax compliance and tax structuring advice
- Internal audit, risk and compliance
- Transactions and restructuring
- Business performance and technology solutions
Please see our Fund Services Practice brochure (840 KB).pdf for more detailed information on the services offered.
KPMG Worldwide Fund Services
Our firm has access to a global network of 3,500 industry professionals who can advise you on your operational and strategic business challenges and opportunities, whether you operate in the traditional or the alternative investment management area.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss your business objectives and how our team can help you achieve them.