KPMG has been recognised for forward-thinking leadership and exceptional commitment to client support.
What start-ups need to consider? Where to get access to information? What events they can consider to attend?
The reputation of our practice is built on our people's professionalism and enthusiasm, the quality of our audit, tax and advisory services and our contribution to communities.
English | 中文
(1) Vision 2020: The Future of HK’s Fund Management Industry http://www.kpmg.com/CN/en/IssuesAndInsights/ArticlesPublications/Pages/Vision-2020-Future-of-HK-Fund-Management-Industry-201510.aspx
(2) Mainland China Securities Survey 2015 http://www.kpmg.com/CN/en/IssuesAndInsights/ArticlesPublications/Pages/China-Securities-Survey-201510.aspx
(3) KPMG Insights Centre http://www.kpmg.com/CN/en/Topics/Insights-Centre/Pages/default.aspx
(4) China's Connected Consumers http://www.kpmg.com/CN/en/IssuesAndInsights/ArticlesPublications/Pages/China-Connected-Consumers-201510.aspx
(5) Risk management: Looking at the new normal in Hong Kong http://www.kpmg.com/CN/en/IssuesAndInsights/ArticlesPublications/Pages/RM-looking-at-the-new-normal-in-HK-201510.aspx
KPMG in China employs around 10,000 people and operates 17 offices across the country. Find a KPMG office closest to you.
Send us a service request
KPMG's Global China Practice (GCP) was established to assist Chinese businesses that plan to go global, and multinational companies that aim to enter or expand into the China market.
China 360 is a monthly newsletter designed to keep readers up-to-date with topical issues in China.
Follow us on
Fundamental to our approach is the focus on industry sectors. We believe that we can add value for our clients if we truly understand their industry.
Our sector practices
Keep up-to-date with the latest careers news
Mock Aptitude Test
Foshan Open - European Challenge Tour and China
PGA Championship Official Partner
KPMG China is the Official Partner for the 1st Foshan Open-European Challenge Tour and China PGA Championship.
The 1st Foshan Open-European Challenge Tour and China PGA Championship is approved by Small Ball Management Centre of General Administration of Sport of China and European Challenge Tour. This Game is organised by China Golf Association and hosted by Foshan Golf Club. It will start from 17 to 20 Oct in Foshan Golf Club, Guangdong.
more new content...
from KPMG China
Renew relationships with old friends and colleagues and find out how we support our alumni.
Connect with KPMG China alumni network at LinkedIn
KPMG China video
KPMG Advisory (China) Limited, a wholly foreign owned enterprise in China and KPMG Huazhen LLP, a People's Republic of China partnership, are member firms of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
© 2015 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
The KPMG name, logo and “cutting through complexity” are registered trademarks or trademarks of KPMG International.
KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity. Member firms of the KPMG network of independent firms are affiliated with KPMG International. KPMG International provides no client services. No member firm has any authority to obligate or bind KPMG International or any other member firm vis-à-vis third parties, nor does KPMG International have any such authority to obligate or bind any member firm.