Fund managers, banks, insurance companies, asset managers and other providers place their trust in our team's know-how and experience for the design and development of a wide range of investment products for collective and individual investment management (e.g. collective capital investments and structured products) and for the implementation of progressive ideas.
KPMG's Legal can advise you regarding all matters relating to investment management, whether you wish to create investment funds and other investment products, to develop and adjust the regulations for authorization holders or to complete approval and authorization procedures with the responsible supervisory authorities. We assist you in implementing legal and regulatory guidelines and in clarifying questions related to investment management, and we can also advise you with regard to investment foundations.
We develop customized strategies, and where necessary our teams include colleagues from tax consulting, auditing and real estate.
- Insurance companies
- Fund managers
- Depository banks
- Investment companies
- Asset managers
- Providers of foreign collective capital investments
- Representatives of foreign collective capital investments
- Distributors of collective capital investments
- Completion of approval and authorization procedures
- Advice regarding authorization, reporting and publication obligations in collective investment law
- Advice regarding the interpretation of Swiss collective investment law
- Design and negotiation of contracts
- Negotiations with the supervisory authorities
- Internal organization of authorization holders, including the development of reporting and controlling methods
- Advising in the areas of risk management, internal control systems and compliance
- Creation of internal guidelines and regulations
- Further education/training
- Assistance in matters related to MiFID
- Employee lending