Companies listed on the main board of the SIX Swiss Exchange, banks beginning on 1 January 2012, as well as listed companies domiciled in the EU have to prepare their consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS. In doing so, they conform to the global trend towards IFRS financial reporting.
KPMG’s IFRS Group consists of a team of workers who are highly experienced in the field and who focus on the application and implementation of IFRS. The specialists on our IFRS team understand industry specific challenges and can provide your company with relevant added value.
Services of the KPMG’s IFRS Group:
- Transaction accounting, preparation of consolidated financial statements and annual accounts
- Implementation of new and amended accounting standards
- Conversion to IFRS
- Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)
- Allocation of the purchase price in the case of mergers and acquisitions
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements and annual financial statements (e.g. for spin-offs of a group that are to be discontinued)
- Development of group accounting manuals, group account plans, recognition and measurement guidelines as well as disclosures
- Delivery of tailored training programs
KPMG actively monitors developments on the international accounting front and provides its clients with updates and analyses.