Every company must deal with buildings, whether these be properties they use themselves or investments.
- What is the right strategy for you with regard to locations, utilization, taxes, accounting and returns?
- Could tied-up capital be freed up through the sale of real estate and used to finance business operations?
- Are management services organized in the best possible way? Do the investments make a sustainable contribution toward the value of the company?
KPMG has interdisciplinary experts in the areas of Audit, Tax and Advisory to provide you competent support. A global network and experience with projects around the world make us a partner you can rely on.
KPMG has special expertise in these and other areas:
- Structuring and performing corporate and real estate transactions (share or asset deals, property acquisitions by persons residing abroad, legal due diligence, drafting of purchase agreements)
- Structuring of investment vehicles (joint-stock companies, funds, SICAV and limited partnerships in accordance with the Federal Law on Collective Investment Schemes)
- Qualitative and quantitative analyses of investment products, monitoring and investment controlling
- Strategy and organizational development (corporate planning, business models, business planning, restructuring, management buyouts)
- Market value assessments of individual properties and real estate portfolios, feasibility studies, project development evaluations and real estate due diligence
- Auditing real estate companies in accordance with the Swiss Code of Obligations, IFRS, US GAAP and Swiss GAAP ARR