- How does a health insurer create such a data collection point?
- What are the prerequisites for the certification of a data collection point?
- Determination of how heavy the burden of establishment and certification will be?
- What costs can a health insurer expect?
KPMG is the first certification office for data security management systems to be accredited and recognised by SECO-SAS (State Secretariat for Economic Affairs, Swiss Accreditation Service) and FDPIC (the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner). We have extensive experience in providing advice, conducting audits and issuing certifications in the healthcare sector.
- We certify your data collection point using experienced specialists, whose primary goal is to ensure you can embed the legal, organisational and technical aspects of data security into your organisation pragmatically and sustainably.
- We support you in establishing an independent data collection point and the associated data security management system, and assist you in the efficient implementation of the certification requirements.
- We provide thorough consultation regarding all legal, organisational and technical matters associated with data security.