International Executive Services sites in our region:
What we do?
KPMG's CEE International Executive Services (IES) practice is a network of professionals from KPMG CEE member firms, who help companies deal with their globally mobile workforces. The CEE IES practice cooperates closely with IES professionals from non-CEE practices, to offer clients with international mobile employees a wide range of high value advisory and compliance services.
How we can help your business?
We have the people, experience and technology to help companies, regardless of their stage of global development. Our CEE practice provides a proactive service delivery model covering broad advisory, compliance, and administration services to support organizations’ worldwide businesses and assignees.
We can support and advise you, for example, in the following areas:
- Personal tax planning including advisory services designed to review and optimize remuneration structures or employee incentive plans
- Personal tax planning and advisory services to high net worth individuals, entrepreneurs and senior executives
- Advice on international social and health insurance issues
- Global mobility advisory services to organizations relating to the management of their international assignment programs including tax equalization and assignment policies
- Compliance services including income tax return preparation, social security compliance and immigration issues
- Payroll services to help companies comply with withholding and reporting requirements including related advisory services
- Advice regarding to a wide range of taxation issues, including with regard to real estate, capital gains, investments, gift and inheritance tax