KPMG was among the first among professional services firms in Canada to be accredited as a quality registrar and today, KPMG Performance Registrar Inc. (a wholly owned subsidiary of KPMG LLP) is accredited for a number of certification systems in Canada, the United States and worldwide.
KPMG PRI offers management system assessment, training and certification services to assist companies in meeting the requirements of nationally and internationally recognized standards including broadly applicable standards such as:
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System
- BS OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management System
Forestry-specific standards such as:
- CSA Z809 – Canadian Standards Association Sustainable Forest Management Certification
- SFI® – Sustainable Forestry Initiative® Certification
Greenhouse gas training, validation and verification services for emissions inventories and offsets under the requirements of :
- ISO 14065– Greenhouse gases — Requirements for greenhouse gas validation and verification bodies
KPMG Performance Registrar Inc.
Please click here for the following documents: