KPMG in Botswana, a professional services firm providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services, invites applications the following graduate programme.
- Assist with preparation of clients’ financial statements in accordance with IFRS, the IFRS for SMEs and other applicable frameworks.
- Preparation of periodic management accounts / reports for clients.
- Assist with risk management requirements i.e. client evaluation and continuance procedures, engagement acceptance procedures, sentinel compliance, forensic checks and reminders for expired engagement documents etc.
- Carry out special assignments as and when required;
- Create and maintain excellent relationships with clients and fellow team members at all times.
- Perform other tasks as allocated by Managers and/or the Partners.