KPMG in Botswana, a professional services firm providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the following position.
- Plan and manage consulting engagements
- Provide consulting services on client projects; ranging from support and assistance, business case development, market research, data analysis, project coordination, presentations, report writing and general project and office administration support.
- Manage project coordination by handling client communications, resource coordination and client relationship management.
- Assist with and manage business development activities; including from identifying tenders in local media, sourcing of tender documents, assisting with coordinating development and delivery of tenders and maintaining/ updating a tender register.
- Monitoring of compliance to requisite risk management policies and procedures.
- Assisting in the supervision and technical training of junior staff.
- Have a minimum of five years relevant post-qualification experience
- Have a relevant professional qualification/accreditation or hold a relevant post graduate degree
- Be an experienced consultant with a track record from a reputable consulting firm
- Excellent consulting and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and staff
- Demonstrable knowledge of consulting principles and practices
- Have sector knowledge and experience
- Have experience of managing a team