The responsibilities attributable to this role will include the following:
- Performing General IT Controls and any client specific application controls in line with external audit requirements.
- Collaborating with external auditors in identifying automated controls relevant to the audit of financial statements.
- Performing data analytics in response to the external audit teams requests
- Documenting results of work completed in line with the KPMG Audit Methodology.
- Arranging and attending client engagement meetings, communicating with the client during engagements, carrying out risk and control assessments and preparing reports.
- Identifying IT Advisory business development opportunities and assisting in the preparation of proposals.
Successful candidates will possess a combination of the following:
- Information Systems or related degree
- CISA qualification is a must.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and first rate interpersonal skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably with the Big 4
- Proficient in using CAATs (IDEA or ACL)
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
Interested candidates who meet the requirements should send a letter of application, a detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications to email@example.com by Friday, 02 October 2015. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.