KPMG in Botswana, a professional services firm providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the following position:
- Supervising audit engagements for review by Audit Managers
- Assisting clients with preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Providing on-the-job coaching for junior team members
- Carrying out special assurance assignments as and when required
- Creating and maintaining excellent relationships with clients during engagements
- Undertaking regular performance appraisals of reporting staff members.
- Be a professionally qualified accountant (CA, ACCA or CPA) and preferably have four to five years’ relevant experience in a professional firm of auditors and accountants,
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with both clients and staff is critical
- Demonstrate knowledge of International Standards on Auditing and the interpretation of IFRS.