KPMG in Botswana, a professional services firm providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the following position:
- Plan and manage audit engagements
- Assist clients with the preparation of financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Carry out special assurance assignments as and when required
- Establish and maintain sound working relationships with client counterparts
- Manage audit costs and working capital.
- Be a fully qualified Chartered Accountant (CA, ACCA or CPA) and have a minimum of five years’ relevant post-qualification experience
- Be trained at a professional firm of auditors and accountants
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and staff
- Demonstrable knowledge of International Standards on Auditing and the interpretation of IFRS are essential.