The global automotive market is diverse. It ranges from original equipment and component manufacturers to dealers and manufacturers of commercial vehicles. Currently, there is great potential for growth in this sector, ranging from markets for manufacturing, such booming domestic markets such as the BRICs (Brazil, Russia, India and China) and other developing economies, to research and development of vehicles and "sustainable" fuels.
Through its member firms, KPMG has invested heavily in developing a team of experienced professionals in the segment. Knowledge of the manufacturing sector is aimed at meeting current and future needs of clients.
- Access to experienced professionals on issues, trends and resources pertaining to their sectors of activity
- Strategies that address the market challenges and key success factors relating specifically to the business of individual clients
- Services based on industry specific knowledge, along with the ability to compare performance with that of similar entities
- Commitment to continuously improve services and add value at all times and situations that are within our reach
Our services focus on helping clients solve the main problems in the automotive sector, including:
- Reporting and regulation
- Sustainability and the environment
- Location of plants, termination of operations and site transfer
- Companies from emerging markets
- Distribution channels in development
- Consumer trends
- Private equity investment
- Improved operational productivity
- Entry and market expansion
- Structure of the business operating model.