KPMG offers a wide range of attestation services that are designed to help our clients address specific issues.
- Assurance over internal controls reporting and business processes consists of an audit or review of internal controls conducted at a client’s request. Our services cover in particular internal audit and assurance reports over internal controls in service organisations performed within the scope of ISAE 3402, which became effective as from June 2011.
- Capital market transaction – assisting and bringing value to our clients alongside the process to make it a success. Our attestation services in this area primarily include assurance over financial and non-financial information included in the prospectus.
- Attestation services within the scope of International Standards on Reporting Engagements (ISREs)
- Prospective financial information - assisting our clients with the development or reporting on the preparation of financial information based on assumptions about events that may occur in the future. Examples include prospective financial information presented in prospectuses.
- Other attestation services - answering to business needs of our clients in many possible settings where non-financial attestation is appropriate and KPMG skills are required. Examples include examinations, reviews or agreed-upon procedures.
At KPMG we seek to build and preserve the trust, respect and confidence of our clients by providing clear, relevant and timely advice.