An independent audit of financial statements is one of the foundations for effective operation of capital markets. Audit quality is vital for maintaining trust in the financial reporting process and integrity of financial information.
Our audit team is equipped with a high level of technical skills and empowered with professional conduct which provides the foundation to a good audit.
In addition, we believe:
· Audit methodologies must focus on fundamentals and guide good audit judgment.
· Technology can provide for effective information gathering, allow for critical data comparisons, and enhance contextual analysis.
· Compliance tools help the auditor meet professional and regulatory requirements.
· In a culture that encourages sound judgment, independence and objectivity.
· In a proprietary audit methodology and use e-audit (paperless audit) as a tool.
Our audit approach is risk based, subject to continuous enhancement and ensures we deliver a service that addresses the client’s strategic priorities and business processes.
A multidisciplinary approach means audit engagement teams include, where appropriate, experienced professionals in such areas as forensics, tax, information risk management and evaluation. This provides our clients with a team who have a broad understanding of an organization and who focus on key areas of risk, adequacy of internal controls and potential fraud.
Using KPMG’s training platform, we have access to industry training, technical skill building and instruction in KPMG’s audit methodology.
Our practice is made up of a highly focused cadre of professionals who possess hands-on experience within the industry, as well as strong technical experience that leverages this knowledge.
Jaafar Al Qubaiti
Partner,Head of Audit
Jalil Al A'ali
Partner, Audit and Head of Financial Services
Partner, Audit and Head of Islamic Banking
Partner, Audit and Head of OMB