As a result, Industrial Markets companies must be nimble and prepared to respond to the changing environment in which they operate. Companies are cutting costs to stay competitive and in many cases this means reducing operating facilities and the workforce. At the same time, companies and their shareholders need more and better information to make the right decisions.
KPMG works with many of these organizations, including entities covering automotive, chemical and pharmaceuticals, the paper and packaging, engineering, steel and fabricated metal products and the machinery and equipment sectors.
At KPMG, our professionals have gained insight from years of hands-on experience in areas critical to the success of companies in Industrial Markets. We understand the marketplace issues and challenges affecting these sectors, and work with companies to help them:
- Manage their supply chain and seek out efficiencies
- Fund growth through traditional means such as capital and debt markets and innovative sources of funding
- Enter new markets to grow revenue but also seek out cost savings
- Enhance performance and infrastructure
- Grow shareholder value
- Strengthen reporting and comply with regulations.
We assist companies in this complex and fast evolving environment with benefits optimization, business risks management, the achieving of transparency, and compliance with applicable and emerging regulations.