The KPMG Leasing Practice has a long tradition of advising lessors, lessees, intermediaries and arrangers on asset-based financing and tax efficient structures, as well as leveraged leases and consumer leasing deals.
Working together in a multidisciplinary team, we can advise you on issues and questions such as:
- Is it necessary to obtain a leasing license and which procedure needs to be followed in this respect?
- How to draft leasing contracts which are in conformity with the Belgian law and which give sufficient guarantees to the lessor and lessee?
- How to optimize leasing deals from a VAT point of view and how to avoid or reduce pre-financing of VAT?
- How to optimize cross border transactions considering withholding tax and permanent establishment issues?
- How to structure pan-European leasing operations?
- How to achieve the optimal recovery of VAT in case of real estate leasing transactions?
- How to draft a consumer leasing contract?
- How does a leasing contract qualify according to income tax and accounting rules?
- When does the income from leasing contracts need to be recognized?
- What tax and other incentives are lessors and lessees entitled to?
- What issues should be regarded in respect of cross border car leasing?
- How to structure a pan-European leasing structure?
- What are the corporate, individual income tax, VAT and social security aspects of the use of leased company cars by employees?