Once you have provided us with your resume, you may be invited for a Graduate Assessment Center.
As we believe academic qualifications are an important pointer as to how you might succeed in our firm, these are far from being the only thing you will be assessed on.
We have developed 7 key behavioural capabilities that summarise the skills and aptitudes we believe you will need to demonstrate to be successful with KPMG. These behavioural capabilities will be evaluated during a graduate assessment center.
An assessment center is composed of different tests that are simulations of true business life situations. An assessment center compares your behaviour with a predefined competency profile. This competency profile is a detailed description of the preferred behaviour that matches a specific function.
Beforehand (@home) you will have to complete following online tests:
- This test is designed to measure a candidate’s ability to make correct decisions or inferences from numerical or statistical data. It measures the ability to make sense of complex data, to draw meaning out of ambiguity and to perceive and think clearly.
- This test evaluates a candidate’s ability to evaluate the logic of various kinds of argument as presented in written form. It measures the ability to understand, analyze and interpret written information.
- This questionnaire is a personality assessment that helps us to assess a candidate’s behaviour and preferred work styles. It provides vital insights to support the information on which a selection decision is made.
- This is a pre-screening tool which focuses on the potential fit between young talent and the KPMG values, company culture and behavioural capabilities.
During the Assessment Center you still need to pass through following activities:
- The Business Game challenges you on your business management and team skills. During the individual preparation, you will have to gather and integrate the relevant information, come to conclusions and express your personal opinion. Afterwards, you will have to agree on several topics with the whole group, set priorities and make sure that you reach a consensus.
- During the individual interview we will explore your motivation for the job of your choice. We focus on looking for evidence that you have the capabilities we need in the business. What we value most of all are clear examples of what you have done and how you did it. Furthermore, we will assess your language skills during the interview.
At the end of the assessment center, the observations made by the assessors during the different exercises will be brought together and matched with the results of the tests you completed earlier and the motivational interview. A complete profile will then be the basis for your final evaluation.