Many Australian businesses have already actively engaged in Asia – building knowledge, experience and potentially a competitive advantage. However, some businesses have either ignored or taken a narrow perspective of the opportunities in Asia.
Executives and businesses need to have a clear view on the opportunities and threats presented by Asia, and a plan for how they will tackle them.
- Are you clear on how Asia could directly and indirectly affect you over the next 5 to 10 years?
- Do you have a plan to take advantage of the opportunities that can be clearly articulated to stakeholders?
- What are the extreme scenarios that could dramatically impact your business?
- What can you learn from the experiences of others inside and outside your industry?
- How Asia ready are your leadership team and Board?
- Where in your business do you need Asia capability?
- What relationships do you have in Asia? Which do you need to build?
- What is the right plan for you?
KPMG’s Asia Business group supports all inbound and outbound investment transactions between Australia and Asia.
We also assist businesses to develop truly regional strategies to help mitigate risk, improve performance and create value in Asia.