In addition, we are seeing the growth of enterprise wide innovation programs that change the way businesses operate.
KPMG’s R&D Incentives group has experience in extracting tax savings from technology based improvements to processes, products and services that are often overlooked as they occur outside traditional product development or R&D departments.
KPMG assists organisations to access government R&D and innovation benefits they are eligible to receive.
- identify and access R&D tax credits and a range of relevant government grants and incentives
- evaluate projects for tax efficient outcomes
- offer R&D business process management support, including reviews, process design recommendations and assistance with implementation
- identify and claim R&D tax concessions and relevant grants available internationally
- obtain other government support.
KPMG's team of R&D Incentives professionals has extensive industry experience and diverse technical backgrounds across areas including science, information technology, engineering, law, taxation and accounting.
This breadth of knowledge enables our professionals to provide clear and concise advice and support to clients across all industry sectors, and to effectively liaise with the numerous Federal and State Government agencies and industry bodies.