While dealing with these priorities has become more complex, they also offer opportunities. Recent advances in technology, thinking, and practice can better enable your tax department to work smarter in leveraging stakeholder interest and removing barriers and red tape – giving you an enhanced role as a proactive and respected business partner.
KPMG’s Tax Management Consulting team understands there is no one-size-fits-all solution to good tax management. Your organisation has unique pressures and expectations on how to allocate resources between managing risk and generating value. Our approach is sensitive to this evolving landscape.
We advise our clients on the latest and leading practices in managing and delivering tax obligations. This involves assessing and enhancing your current operating model to ensure it is efficient and effective, including:
- tax strategy consulting
- tax function transformation
- tax transparency reporting
- tax communications strategy and reputational risk management
- tax operational risk framework
- tax internal audit support
- tax LEAN – reviewing tax function processes and headcount
- development and implementation of tax processes, controls, policies and procedures
- embedding tax risk management and governance
- managing revenue authority relationships
- tax compliance sourcing and delivery models
- managing consequences of media reporting on tax and/or regulatory breaches
- tax technology solutions.
KPMG offers insight and experiences from our work and interactions with local and international clients across all industries. Our approaches are informed by our strong global network of Tax Management Consultants to ensure they are clear, relevant and deliver lasting results.