Governments and their revenue authorities are responding to the globalisation of business operations by strengthening legislation, demanding stricter documentation of transfer pricing practices and imposing higher penalties for non-compliance.
As a result, transfer pricing is becoming an increasingly critical element of tax planning for multinational organisations.
KPMG’s Global Transfer Pricing Services practice is an international team of economists, tax practitioners and analysts helping clients generate tax efficiencies and reduce the risk of challenges from revenue authorities.
Our multi-disciplinary approach and global mindset enable us to cover the vital issues, including:
- developing and executing commercially viable transfer pricing policies
- compiling documentation for strong first-line defence against revenue authority audits
- complying with local revenue requirements
- assessing the risk of revenue authority challenges
- preparing and negotiating responses to revenue authority challenges
- developing strategies and approaches to Advance Pricing Agreements
- enhancing coverage, including tangible goods and services, valuable non-routine intellectual property and group financing and guarantees.
We offer high-level technical capabilities, a client focused culture and access to a global network of respected professionals. Our advice is clear, relevant and forward looking.