Adverse business conditions can place additional burdens on managers.
Most firms rely on outsiders to help fill these gaps. It’s why the choice of business adviser is often pivotal to business success.
KPMG has been helping businesses in the mid-market sector for over a century. We know what makes them tick.
Our dedicated Private Enterprise practice works with privately owned companies, family businesses, smaller listed companies, foreign owned subsidiaries, professional partnerships and superannuation funds, providing them with a range of value-for-money audit, tax, accounting and business advisory services.
We help clients augment their existing management and technical resources by seconding experienced KPMG professionals for short or long-term assignments. We advise on the tax implications of decisions involving business structures, acquisitions and disposals, tax risk management, tax consolidation and profit distributions.
When you work with KPMG’s Private Enterprise team, you will:
- gain access to quality people and proven business methodologies
- engage with people who speak your language and listen to you
- receive advice that’s clear, practical and jargon-free
- work with a professional organisation that tailors its services to your needs, not the other way around
- choose and pay for only the services you need and want
- enjoy the peace of mind that comes from working with people who take their professional and ethical responsibilities seriously.