KPMG’s Economics group helps clients leverage economic insight to make better business and public policy decisions. We are one of Australia’s largest and most experienced group of economic and policy advisors.
Our people have market-leading expertise in:
- policy development
- cost benefit analysis
- industry analysis and business strategy
- economic and financial modelling
- urban planning and infrastructure analysis
- program review and evaluation
- regulation and industry reform
- international trade evaluation
- business cases and feasibility studies.
Our analysis is clear, concise and tailored to our clients’ needs. We cut through complexity to concentrate on the essentials. If necessary, we can draw on the subject matter skills of KPMG’s audit, tax and advisory professionals across Australia and KPMG’s global network of firms in more than 150 countries.
It adds up to analytical clout, deep insight and a firm foundation for sound decision making.