KPMG assists its clients in keeping up-to-date with the ever changing taxation requirements and wider regulatory and commercial environment through Daily Tax News, Tax in Focus briefs, seminars and briefings and a variety of local and global publications.
Daily Tax News covers the latest legislative developments, ATO releases, new publications and other relevant local and international news. An abridged version of our Daily Tax News is available from this page each business day.
(1) OECD releases discussion draft on BEPS Action 11
(2) Wealthy individuals and their private groups
(3) ATO Rulings issuing 22 April 2015
(4) ATO website update
(5) B20 Coalition releases Global Business Outlook 2015 report
(6) Tax complaints to move from Commonwealth Ombudsman
(7) ACOSS report calls for action on negative gearing and CGT
(8) Property Council welcomes PM comments on negative gearing
(9) AAMC comments on business access to global value chains