However, competitive forces, volatile markets, a changing demographic landscape, evolving regulatory oversight and unpredictable investor behaviour are interacting to produce a highly uncertain climate for the industry.
Successful superannuation funds are implementing strategies and processes to deal with the turmoil in the financial markets. They are also finding new ways to differentiate themselves in a highly competitive market place by enhancing their service and communication delivery to members.
It is a difficult environment in which to anticipate and manage change.
KPMG’s Superannuation practice offers a range of services to industry superannuation funds, life offices, employers and fund trustees.
Our services include:
- compliance and risk management
- internal audit services
- external audit services
- tax services
- corporate superannuation fund administration
- strategy development and governance
- vendor selection assistance
- business intelligence and analytics
- process risk identification and improvement
- product profitability analysis
- unit pricing evaluation
- mergers and acquisitions.
It can be difficult keeping up with the continuing legislative and regulatory changes to what is already a highly complex system. Our superannuation professionals advise on responding to actual and impending change. Their advice is clear, timely and relevant.