KPMG works with many of these organisations, including entities covering the paper and packaging, engineering, building materials, steel and fabricated metal products and the machinery and equipment sectors.
Key issues for the modern manufacturer include innovation, lean manufacturing, time to market, quality and climate change. Raising debt and equity has become a major concern for many manufacturers following the 2008 financial crisis.
KPMG's Diversified Industrials practice assists clients respond to these and other pressing business issues.
Our professional advisers assist clients with a range of key industry and business critical issues, including:
- climate change and sustainability
- research & development tax concessions and grants
- enterprise risk management
- restructuring and debt advisory
- capital raising
- outsourcing manufacturing and other functions
- IT project advisory
- tax planning and compliance
- transfer pricing
- mergers, acquisitions and asset disposals
- market entry and expansion
- operational efficiency and cost optimisation
- supply chain rationalisation and global sourcing
- investigating fraud and other misconduct.