Who we are
In 1998, KPMG registered a practice in Rwanda and worked with the Government to implement the privatisation programme and modernise Revenue Administration to provide the resources required for national reconstruction and poverty reduction. In addition, KPMG provided Audit, Tax and Advisory services to many of the leading businesses in Rwanda until 2004 when the Rwanda practice was handed over to a Rwandan partner to operate as an independent firm which was renamed KPS Associates and which retained a correspondence status with KPMG until 2007. In September 2010, KPMG made its re-entry into Rwanda setting up a fully fledged office.
What we do
KPMG Rwanda provides Audit, Tax and Advisory services with resource support from KPMG East Africa.
The Rwanda office also serves our clients in Burundi and Eastern DRC.
KPMG’s culture runs through everything we do. Our core values are shaped around clients, people and knowledge.
KPMG is constantly seeking new ways to improve. Through this approach of challenge and thought leadership, we can deliver service excellence at all times and help businesses succeed.
- We lead by example
- We work together
- We respect the individual
- We seek the facts and provide insight
- We are open and honest in our communication
- We are committed to our communities and
- Above all, we act with integrity
- Value Added Tax- Local perspective
- Personal Income Tax-Common PAYE problems that employers should guard against.
- Personal Income Tax-exempt income and employer/employee responsibilities
- Taxation of benefits in kind and payroll tax exemptions - Local perspective
- Pay As You Earn (PAYE) - Local perspective-part one.
- Withholding Tax on other payments other than PAYE- Local perspective.
- Withholding Tax (WHT) - Local perspective.
- Withholding taxes-Local perspective
- Understanding corporate income taxes (CIT) in Rwanda
KPMG-OAG Alumni Cocktail
Rwanda Top 100 Gala Dinner
Corporate Social Responsibility
In the pipeline for the next financial office
5th floor, Grand Pension Plaza
Avenue de la Paix
P.O. Box 6755
Telephone: +250 788 175 700 or +250 252 579 790
Fax: +250 252 579 792