Who we are
- Established in 1942.
- Member firm of PMM since 1976 & member of KPMG network after the merger.
- Operating through two offices (Cairo and Alexandria).
- KPMG in Egypt is one of the leading accounting and advisory firms in Egypt and the Middle East. The clients of the firm cover a wide range of industries thus giving the firm a significant opportunity for specialization which benefits its clients.
- KPMG in Egypt has incorporated the latest technological and ergonomic designs in the facilities. The premises includes the following main features:
- A state of the art internal network that links all the employees and professional staff to each other and to the world through the internet and e - mail. We are also linked to the KPMG Intranet (KWORLD) which provides us with access to the combined knowledge of KPMG firms worldwide.
- A state of the art telecommunication system for local and international communication and conferencing.
- Training facilities including one room designed for information technology training.
- KPMG in Egypt’s professional staff are provided with portable computers to be used in the field, at client premises.
What we do
KPMG in Egypt provides audit (Audit is an independent service that enhances the reliability of information used by investors and other stakeholders), tax (Attitudes to tax are changing. Organizations of all sizes are ever more exposed to new trends in tax regulation, not just locally but globally) and advisory services (Advisory works with clients to tackle challenges in transactions and restructuring, performance and technology and risk and compliance) and industry insights to help organizations negotiate risks and perform in the dynamic and challenging environments in which they do business.
KPMG in Egypt offers a full range of professional services of audit, tax, advisory services, our services are:
Our Global lines of business:
- Financial Services (banking, insurance, private equity).
- Technology, Media, Telecommunication (Communications, Electronics, Media, Software and Business Services).
- Industrial Markets (Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals – Energy and Natural Resources).
- Consumer Markets (Retail- Food and Drink – Consumer Products).
- Infrastructure, Government and Healthcare (Healthcare – Government – Transport – Building, Construction and Real Estate – Funding Agencies).
Our values create a sense of shared identity within the KPMG organization, which is a network of member firms in 148 countries. They define what we stand for and how we do things. They help us to work together in the most effective and fulfilling way. And they bring us closer as a global organization.
- We lead by example - at all levels acting in a way that exemplifies what we expect of each other and our member firms’ clients.
- We work together - bringing out the best in each other and creating strong and successful working relationships.
- We respect the individual - respecting people for who they are and for their knowledge, skills, and experience as individuals and team members.
- We seek the facts and provide insight - challenging assumptions, pursuing facts, and strengthening our reputation as trusted and objective business advisers.
- We are open and honest in our communication - sharing information, insight, and advice frequently and constructively and managing tough situations with courage and candor.
- We are committed to our communities - acting as responsible corporate citizens and broadening our skills, experience, and perspectives through work in our communities.
- Above all, we act with integrity - constantly striving to uphold the highest professional standards, provide sound advice, and rigorously maintain our independence.
- Our values are at the heart of our Global Code of Conduct, which defines the standards of ethical conduct we require of people in KPMG member firms worldwide.
(Internal Audit – Thought leadership)
Internal audit help organizations manage strategic risk and identify leading practices, cost reduction, and profit improvement opportunities through outsourcing or co-sourcing an organization's internal audit function. help organizations benefit from a risk-based strategy by working with them to transform their internal audit function's role from a traditional function to one that can deliver strategic business information and added value.
Corporate Social Responsibility
All organizations have responsibilities to their people, clients and society. We believe a real commitment to corporate social responsibility (CSR) unites an organization, strengthens its reputation and creates vital links with the communities in which it operates.
With many graduates and qualified employees citing CSR as a priority, our commitments are helping us to attract, develop and unite great people. CSR projects enable our employees to learn from challenging experiences; gain fresh perspectives; enhance their skills; and work with a broad range of people - including senior colleagues.
Clients actively involved in CSR often prefer to work with like-minded organizations. Our commitment to transparency and integrity and our strong desire to make a positive difference to the world reflect the beliefs and actions of many of our clients.
There is a strong moral case for CSR, and we believe it is right to support selected individuals and groups in need - both as an organization and as individuals.
We are very conscious of our responsibility to make the best use of resources. We are significantly reducing costs by introducing more efficient approaches to resources such as paper and energy, and to business travel.
KPMG Hazem Hassan (Cairo Office)
Pyramids Heights Office Park
Km 22 Cairo / Alexandria Desert Road
12556 Al Ahram
P.O.Box 48 Al Ahram
Giza - Cairo – Egypt
Tel: (202) 353 62 200/11
Fax: (202) 353 62 301/05
KPMG Hazem Hassan (Alexandria Office)
12 Nouh Affandi Street
El Soltan Hussien
El Pharaana, Alexandria – Egypt
Tel: (203) 485 32 51/52
Fax: (203) 485 32 50