According to Dapo Okubadejo, Partner & Africa Head, Deal Advisory & Private Equity at KPMG delves into the potential complexities related to these two issues have been discussed and overcome, and discusses the growing consensus that investors are more keen to do business in sectors that have little to no direct involvement with government or through structures that limit government control and undue influence.
- Consumer demand will drive the next wave of African PE investment
- The role of stock exchanges in growing the African financial markets
- Mergers and acquisitions in Kenya
- Private Equity disposals are on the rise in Africa
- KPMG's comprehensive PE service offering