KPMG’s global Engineering & Construction practice is dedicated to assisting businesses of all sizes from locally based to large multinational construction companies. Our services are tailored to the issues that the industry and companies experience. We use a team approach incorporating qualified engineers, where required.
- KPMG provides Audit, Tax & Advisory services to five of the top listed construction companies as well as to the leading unlisted players
- Clients receive in-depth industry knowledge and expertise as a result of our experience with these leading companies
- KPMG member firms provide audit, tax or other advisory services to more than half of the 26 E&C companies listed in the 2010 Global 1200
- KPMG leverages the experience of our global network of dedicated industry professionals, including qualified engineers, and our cross-sector leadership so that we can anticipate the important issues before they arise
- Our experience arises not only from working with clients, but also from our firms involvement with key industry bodies across the world
- By understanding and anticipating the upcoming issues, we seek to enable our clients to be prepared to respond and adapt accordingly