Our experience arises not only from working with clients, but also from our firms’ involvement with key industry bodies across the world. By understanding and anticipating the upcoming issues, we seek to enable our clients to be prepared to respond and adapt accordingly.
KPMG’s African Automotive industry team advises clients with a range of critical company and industry matters, including:
- Reporting and regulation
- Climate change and sustainability
- Research & development tax concessions, grants and MiDP/APDP
- Plant location analysis, closures and relocations
- Mergers, acquisitions and asset disposals
- Restructuring and debt advisory
- Market entry and expansion
- Assurance and audit services
- Dealer diagnostics and benchmarking
- Demographic analysis
- Supply chain optimisation.
In the future there will be potential for growth across many areas, from the booming manufacturing and domestic markets in developing economies, to the research and development of 'greener' vehicles and fuels. KPMG’s Automotive team offers a pro-active, forward-thinking service to our firms' clients to help ensure that the potential for growth in the industry is not missed, and that the issues and challenges faced by the industry can be overcome.