M&A tax is the field comprising all tax matters inherent a transaction whether it is a share deal, asset deal, merger, entering into a joint venture, initial public offering, delisting, restructuring or refinancing. Taxes can have a substantial financial impact on all these types of transactions and should be managed and monitored. Efficient tax planning can add significant value in any transaction in many different ways.
How can our M&A Tax Team assist you?
Our M&A Tax team offers highly skilled and specialised market-leading advisory within all tax aspects of mergers and acquisition. In cooperation with the global KPMG network of M&A tax experts; we are capable of mobilizing a tax team tailored specifically for any distinct transaction. Our services amongst other include:
- Preparation of disposals of businesses
- We have a broad experience in assisting businesses of any size with restructurings prior to disposals of part of or whole businesses.
- Tax Due diligence
- We can assist with any type of due diligence – whether buy-side or vendor – for both domestic and cross-border transactions concerning all relevant tax matters.
- Tax efficient deal-structuring
- Through a practically based and market-leading knowledge, we are capable of assisting with a tax efficient structuring of any complex transaction.
- Post-acquisition implementation
- We are pleased to assist with ensuring that key tax takeaways from buying process are implemented following any transaction.
How can you benefit?
Our team includes some of the most skilled tax practitioners with operational mindsets and unique understanding of challenges and opportunities within all kind of transactions. Through this, we are capable of providing clear and useful advice ready for implementation. In choosing us, you can benefit from market-leading expertise and our pursuit to create commercially viable solutions.
Why choose us?
When choosing us, you can experience our passion about providing useful transaction advice by cutting through complexity. We work closely with our clients and have the ability to rapidly provide assistance of superior quality. You can also experience a team with a diversified mix of skills combined with highly professional assistance from the KPMG International's global network of member firms.