We wish to be our clients' preferred tax advisor, and now you have the opportunity of joining the best tax team of the future.
KPMG ACOR TAX is an independent tax consultancy firm with offices in Hellerup and Aarhus, which joined KPMG's global network on 1 August 2014. We are a new forward-looking firm consisting of a highly motivated and dedicated team of more than 70 highly skilled partners and employees providing advice to both Danish and international businesses. Together, we possess a combination of substantial market leading professional expertise and a profound understanding of our clients' specific, commercial needs. This combination enables us to convert complex rules into simple, operative solutions, tailored to fit each individual client.
We have focus on high professional standards and personal development through targeted, interesting duties as well as internal and external education in Denmark and abroad. We have a very informal and flat structure allowing you to work with senior level colleagues in your everyday work. This gives you a unique opportunity to accelerate your development. We have an informal management style, and we believe that great commitment and motive power in the individual employee enable us to make a difference. We also give weight to establishing a strong company culture with community and team spirit being the foundation.
We are ambitious, have had a great start and we are already busy. So KPMG ACOR TAX is looking for more employees to join our transfer pricing team.
Transfer pricing continues to be an area of great focus for the tax authorities and multinational enterprises all over the world. The OECD BEPS initiatives have increased and, in future, will continue to increase this focus and the international challenges within this area. Our transfer pricing team provides advice and assistance to our clients within all areas of transfer pricing:
You will be part of teams on the day-to-day tasks/subtasks within the various areas according to interests and need together with different colleagues.
- Establishing global transfer pricing policies
- Global and local transfer pricing documentation and processes
- Operational transfer pricing implementation, processes and risks
- Tax audits and dispute resolutions (MAP/APA)
- Valuation and benchmark
- Transfer pricing in M&A processes
- Value chain management and business restructurings
- You have experience within transfer pricing from the industry, the Danish Tax and Customs Administration (SKAT) or another advisory business.
- You thrive on a busy workday in a hectic environment.
- You speak and write English at a high level.
- You are analytical, structured and possess a commercial understanding.
- You have a "go to" attitude and love challenges.
- You are capable of working independently as well as part of a team.
- You wish to take responsibility for being part of the establishment of a strong company culture.
Please submit a motivated application as soon as possible via the link in this advertisement and attach your CV, diploma/grade card and any other relevant documents. We conduct interviews regularly.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact partner Simon Schaadt on telephone +45 3078 7044.