We wish to be our clients' preferred tax advisor, and now you have the opportunity to join the best tax team of the future.
KPMG Acor Tax is the biggest independent tax consultancy firm in Denmark with offices in Aarhus and Copenhagen. We are a forward-looking firm consisting of a highly motivated and dedicated team of nearly 100 highly skilled partners and employees providing advice to both Danish and international businesses. Together, we possess a combination of substantial market leading professional expertise and a profound understanding of our clients' specific, commercial needs. This combination enables us to convert complex rules into simple, operative solutions, tailored to fit each individual client.
We have focus on high professional standards and personal development through targeted, interesting projects as well as internal and external education in Denmark and abroad. We have a very informal and flat organisational structure allowing you to work and spare with senior level colleagues. This gives you a unique opportunity to accelerate your development and future career. We believe that great commitment and motive power in the individual employee enable us to make a difference. We also give weight to establishing a strong company culture with community and team spirit being the foundation.
Our Tax Transformation team assists medium-sized and large companies to build and operate leading tax functions and to manage all levels of operational tax management.
We help our clients form tangible tax policies and strategies and to create sustainable processes that fit the operating structure. We work with process optimisation methodology (Lean Six Sigma) to address the constant challenge of balancing risks and resources by maximizing the benefits of ERP- and tax technology to enable tax processes. Furthermore, we leverage on best practice internal control (SOX) knowledge to establish efficient tax control frameworks.
You will become a part of the Tax Transformation team that consists of highly skilled professionals with various core competences within process optimisation, technology and core audit and tax. You will actively participate in broad range of different projects that will focus on processes and tax control frameworks and involve design, implementation and evaluation of the efficiency of the daily activities within a tax function. Furthermore, you will participate in:
- Defining strategies for tax processes, developing guidelines, procedures and workflows with all internal and external stakeholders
- Establish and strengthen tax control frameworks to ensure a robust internal control framework that mitigates reporting risks
- The design and review of process and control changes for large global transformation Projects
- Creating visibility on taxes, ensuring focus on tax risk management and thereby enabling to detect and take actions on risks and opportunities
- A relevant education at master's level combined with at least 5 years of work experience with a sound methodology from audit, process optimisation advisory or tax
- You think on your feet and have a creative nerve to come up with productive and efficient solutions
- You thrive in the consultant environment with a busy workday in an often hectic environment
- You possess a high degree of flexibility
- You master a professional proficiency in written and spoken English
- You are structured, analytical, have an eye for details and possess a commercial understanding
- You are capable of working independently as well as part of a team
Please submit a motivated application as soon as possible via the link in this advertisement and attach your CV, diploma/grade transcript(s) and other relevant documents. We will conduct interviews regularly. Deadline for submitting an application is 15 September 2016.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Partner Søren Dalby at (+45) 5374 7030 or Senior Manager Mia Schmidt Laursen at (+45) 5374 7080.