This training course aims to provide the participants with a general introduction to transfer pricing, focusing on the OECD methods and how to conduct a functional analysis from a practical perspective. Furthermore, it gives the participants a great opportunity to network with other professionals from large and medium size multinationals in Denmark.
When & Where
- What is transfer pricing and the arm's length principle
- Overview of transfer pricing guidelines
- Functional analysis
- Comparability and OECD transfer pricing methods
- Benchmarking overview
- Documentation and informationrequirements
- Case: A tax audit
- A look into the future (BEPS, Country by Country, etc.)
- Transfer pricing professionals with little to 3 years of experience
- Professionals working in departments with business functions that, (e.g. controllers in the finance-or bookkeeping department)
The aim of the course is to have all participants actively involved, hence the participants should expect group work and to give presentations during the course.
Participation counts as a full education day, and the participants will receive a diploma after completion of the course. The training course will be held in English.
For more information on this event, including terms of payment etc. please contact TP Manager Roberto Zanaldi at: email@example.com or at +45 5374 7045
Please register with Christina Jørgensen at: Christina.firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 12, 2015