It is important that Boards, shareholders, investors, financiers, transaction counterparties and regulators can rely on the soundness of valuations.
How we can help
Our Valuations team offers technically sound, commercially focused independent valuations for specific client needs.
Our services include:
- providing independent professional advice to Boards, shareholders and management on transactions, takeovers, or evaluations of unsolicited takeover offers
- determining the right price to pay or accept for a business or other asset
- calculating the value of equity to be issued to new shareholders or partners
- valuing private equity and unlisted investments for financial reporting and pricing purposes
- undertaking valuations for tax purposes (including tax consolidation)
- providing valuations for accounting and reporting purposes (including valuations required under IFRS)
- assessing the fair value of executive and employee options for financial reporting purposes
- providing valuations to assist in resolving commercial disputes.
We help clients formulate appropriate business objectives and strategies. We also present valuation reports that are clear and credible, and that transparently set out the reasons for our conclusions.