The Global Infrastructure Project Group (GIPG) is an international framework, comprised of professional advisers in various KPMG member firms.
GIPG provides strategic, financial and commercial advice to public- and private-sector clients on infrastructure transactions across the globe. The product offering covers the creation of new infrastructure, as well as assistance in maximising the value of existing infrastructure assets through refinancing and merger and acquisitions.
Our wide range of services includes:
- Strategic planning and goal setting
- Assistance with traditional public finance solutions, innovative financing and Public-Private Partnerships (PPP)
- Guidance in project development decision process (geographic, sector, size and participant targets)
- Assistance in preparation of RFIs, RFQs, and RFPs and evaluation of the results of such
- Providing benchmarking analysis, shadow bids and reference cases to predict outcomes
- Financial modelling
- Risk identification and mitigation
- Negotiation support
- Contract assistance
- Coordination of funding competitions
- Assistance in balancing public policy goals with project procurement.