Manufacturing organisations across the globe are confronting unprecedented challenges in a turbulent and uncertain business environment. The engineering and industrial products sector includes industrial conglomerates, building materials, glass products, medical technology, paper and pulp, transportation equipment, machinery and electrical equipment.
How we can help
Our professional advisers assist clients with a range of key industry and business-critical issues, including:
- Climate change and sustainability
- Research & development tax concessions and grants
- Enterprise risk management
- Restructuring and debt advisory
- Capital raising
- Outsourcing manufacturing and other functions
- IT project advisory
- Tax planning and compliance
- Transfer pricing
- Mergers, acquisitions and asset disposals
- Market entry and expansion
- Assurance and audit services
- Operational efficiency and cost optimisation
- Supply chain rationalisation and global sourcing
- Investigating fraud and other misconduct.
Our aim is to help our clients to make the most of the challenges and opportunities presented by the constantly changing business environment.