Our investment management professionals possess the broad knowledge and industry skills to address the diverse business needs of our growing client base.
KPMG in South Africa’s Investment Management practice offers the following services:
- Accounting advice
- Administrator selection
- Corporate governance
- Due diligence
- External audit
- Financial instrument valuations
- Forensic investigations
- Fund accounting and financial reporting
- Internal audit
- IT strategy
- Performance and cost optimisation
- Portfolio management (eg front office tools and portfolio analytics)
- Regulatory and compliance advice
- Reporting in terms of CISCA Fit and Proper Requirements and Conditions for CIS managers (Notice 910)
- Reporting on responsible investing
- Service organisation reviews (ISAE 3402 and SAS 70)
- Strategic and process advice including process optimisation from front to back office
- Tax, legal and compliance advice
- Transfer pricing
- Verification of investment performance in terms of Global
- Investment Performance Standards (GIPS®).
We work with industry leaders in the investment management sector. They depend on KPMG to augment their internal capabilities and obtain a fresh, informed and independent perspective on important strategic and operational issues.